Monday 4 December 2006

strange day today

Mondays - who really likes them? I dont' I always find them to be be disjointed sort of day. I always feel lethargic on a Monday before anyone says it, nooooo I don't drink or take drugs of any kind. Like a badly dubbed film I always feel as if I'm slightly out of sync with the world on a Monday

One thing I do know is that I don't currently get enough exercise and I know fromn past experience that no exercise affects my energy levels.

So time to do something about that!!

So is it just me or are Mondays definitely different to all the other days in the week??

Enough whinging.

No earth shattering topics to discuss today, not had the time to read the papers or browse for news. However I guess the next challenge for me to research is how to build up a readership for my blog.......

No comments: