Thursday 7 December 2006

Mr. Litvinenko's funeral

The debate still chunders on, another contact of Mr. L's is ill though no can agree on whether or not he is in a coma! Seven more people found with traces of Polo 210 (nope thats not a Jade Goody signature perfume)

Mr. L's funeral today, glad it was private, the whole the affair is terrible for his family. His dad was interviewed and I felt for him.

So next week unless there are further revelations I'll come up with some different QICA.

I still think there is more to this than meets the eye.

I do think that Mr. L used his impending death to give him a platform to attach Putin with that statement, but I hardly think he deliberately put himself on death row to make such a statement while knowing full well that a strong strong statement would be edited to within an inch of existance anway.


It's a pretty serious way to die, the trigger for such an exit surely must be more than being a media thorn in Putin's side.

No comments: