Wednesday 6 December 2006

Short thoughts today

Been super busy but not efficient today..... read another page of the ST article while I ate my breakfast. Its weird none of them can actually agree on who met who when! In fact stuff in the news suggests to me that there may be a questions as to whether Mr L. was poisoned while in the sushi bar.

Also if you were and assasin would you carry a highly toxic substance while travelling with your family? Would you do this when you made the same trip fairly frequently over a short period of time without your family?

There is definitely more to this than meets the eye, I'm getting more intrigued as to what the answer might be.

Somebody other than me must have an opinion on this......

Maybe its not important, but I certainly find it interesting....

Mr. L's funeral tomorrow.......


Top Web Results for "assassin"

3 results for: assassin
View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
as·sas·sin [uh-sas-in] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a murderer, esp. one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.
2. (initial capital letter) one of an order of Muslim fanatics, active in Persia and Syria from about 1090 to 1272, whose chief object was to assassinate Crusaders.
[Origin: 1525–35; < ML assassinī (pl.) < Ar ḥashshāshīn eaters of hashish]

I've spent some time updating my profile further.....

No comments: